Free School Meals
Universal Infant Free School Meals Programme
All children in Reception, (Foundation Stage) and Year 1 and Year 2 classes (Key Stage 1) receive a Free Meal each day under the governments Universal Infant Free School Meals Programme.
Free School Meals for children in Key Stage Two
Please note that all enquires are confidential. You are entitled to free school meals, for your family, if you receive:
- Income Support;
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance;
- Income-based Employment & Support Allowance;
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credit (but not if you also get Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income under £16,190; or
- If you are an asylum seeker supported by the UKBA under Part VI of the Nationality and Asylum Act 1999.
For more details you can contact Mrs A Mooney at the School Office on 01785 413278 or call the Free School Meals Team on: 01782 236813