Please click on the links to download our latest pupil premium and sports funding information.
Pupil Premium 2016 – 17
Small group support taught by Teaching Assistants
- Precision teaching for spelling and maths
- Phonic and spelling intervention
- Support with 1:1 reading
- Number/maths interventions (Plus 1 and Power of 2)
- Daily diaries for spelling
Subsidised School Trips
Children in receipt of free school meals go on school trips free of charge.
Lunchtime led play sessions by trained sports coach from Bee Active – twice a week.
Free instrumental tuition can be offered for free school meals children.
Needs Driven Support
- The Talkboost programme supports children with speech and language difficulties. A teacher and teaching assistant have received training for this programme. These sessions take place 3 times a week.
- The Theraplay programme provides support for children with emotional and social difficulties. Teaching Assistants have received training for this programme. These sessions take place once a week in our sensory room.
In Class Support
Small groups support within the classroom by a TA supporting English for children in Years 1, 3, 4 and 5.
Sports Funding 2016 – 17
Sports Funding has been used this year to provide trained coaches from “Bee Active” Sports provider who work alongside the class teachers to teach high quality P.E. lessons. Each class from y1 – y5 have received 1 hour of varied activities per week. Year 6 will receive this for 2 terms and Rec for 1 term.